Poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: it takes its origin from emotion recollected in tranquility. – William Wordsworth The brilliant professor Albert Goldbarth of Wichita State University describes this poem as: “the...
- Hear Benedict Cumberbatch read Kafka’s The Metamorphosis
- How poetry and math intersect – from Smithsonian Magazine
- Samuel Clemens (aka Mark Twain) standing in the laboratory of Nikola Tesla, spring 1894. (Via Wikimedia Commons)
- Poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge’s Casket Rediscovered in Former Wine Cellar
- Jane Eyre Explained By a Gangsta