I was born a slave; but I never knew it till six years of happy childhood had passed away. My father was a carpenter, and considered so intelligent and skillful in his trade that,...
- Hear Benedict Cumberbatch read Kafka’s The Metamorphosis
- How poetry and math intersect – from Smithsonian Magazine
- Samuel Clemens (aka Mark Twain) standing in the laboratory of Nikola Tesla, spring 1894. (Via Wikimedia Commons)
- Poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge’s Casket Rediscovered in Former Wine Cellar
- Jane Eyre Explained By a Gangsta