This site chronicles our intellectual journey as teacher and high school student. The objectives of this curriculum:
- To meet the goal of cultural literacy for this student, canonical works are emphasized.
- Biology, geometry, chemistry, and algebra are covered by standard textbooks.
- To meet the criteria for this student’s gifted exceptionalities and learning differences, material was chosen or developed to be as visual and hands-on as possible.
- Links to high quality video and audio materials from Curiosity Stream and other sources are included
- Active learning is emphasized through discussion, student designed projects, and “student teaches the teacher” assignments
This site is a love letter to my daughter.
Here’s a link to my PowToons introduction Video.